Creating engaging, memorable profiles.
- Ensure headline and visuals compel recruiters, managers, prospects and reporters to check you out.
- Craft story-filled Summary that tells about the real you. No jargon.
- Create clear, concise, easy-to read Experience section.
Getting reporters interested in you.
- Introduce you to reporters who write stories that your target audience consumes.
- Pitch you to reporters needing expert sources for story quotes and candidates for bigger profile articles.
- Prepare you for the limelight.
Producing your content in your voice.
- Write and edit stories and content for internal and external channels.
- Guest articles for national, regional and industry media outlets
Communicating through tricky spots.
- Provide counsel on how to communicate with internal and external audiences during crisis or breaking news events.
- Write crisis or rapid response communications plans.
- Serve as media spokesperson during these all-hands-on-deck situations.